In the Queue
One of my favorite parts of summer is finally having time to read! I am the type of person that has lists everywhere of books that have drawn my attention or that were suggested by friends. I am so thankful for the library at this time, because not only do I get to check these out, but I also get new music! I love coming home with a pile of books and cd's in my arms.
I've also fallen in love with a little used bookstore downtown where, once I have the proper funds, I will be stocking up on plenty of beach/pool reading material.
What's on your summer reading list?
I've also fallen in love with a little used bookstore downtown where, once I have the proper funds, I will be stocking up on plenty of beach/pool reading material.
What's on your summer reading list?


1 Comments:
I just started reading "Water For Elephants" and love it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home