14 June, 2010

Catching Up



My past two months at a glance. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't still recovering.


Prom. Was not expecting to have as much fun as I did. Or win this little baby!
Photo by the extremely talented Cara Robbins

Westmont, Wheaton, Seattle Pacific, Guatemala

Small group came to a close after 3 years with three amazing people who I can now honestly call my best friends. We are headed to completely different parts of the world next year; we ended with great hopes of where God will lead us all.


What's the last day of school without a picnic at the mission? All of our friends turned out and it was glorious.


Graduation. Not very emotional, or fun for that matter. I found it very interesting that high schools make seniors be at school (not with family who might have come to see them) for 4+ hours and then send them off to a night of sleep deprivation and sensory overload at Disneyland and then they sleep through their next day as an official graduate.
Hmmph.


Palm Springs! Hot hot hot. (No I'm not talking about our rompers...) So much fun. Pool, shopping, and there may have been a little Dexter marathon..

2 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

Ooh, I love me some "Dexter." And rompers.

June 14, 2010 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

i do love the photos. Basically our small group is famous in the blogsphere. Not sure I can say the same about the rompers.

June 14, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home