24 June, 2010


I'm off to Seattle for the weekend!
I'm registering for classes for next year, exploring more of the city with my parents and hoping for some sunshine. I hope to be able to get a little t.v. time while I'm there as well (Wimbledon, World Cup).
I will be back on Sunday and then on Thursday I leave for Hawaii for 10 days!

I have been complaining lately that my summer hasn't had enough depth...how ludicrous! I'm such a wanker. I'm very lucky to be able to travel to these beautiful places.

Summer always reminds of how incredibly blessed I am to live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world with almost complete freedom to do whatever I want with my time.
I just bought a French Bible at the used bookstore and I found this Psalm, which has been on my heart lately, to be quite beautiful in this translation.

Psaume 18:2-3
Je t'aime, Eternel, ma force!
Eternel, mon roc, ma forteresse, mon liberateur! Mon Dieu, mon rocher, ou je me refugie!
Mon bouclier, la force ue me sauve, ma haute retraite!

1 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

The weather is beautiful here! :)

June 24, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home