24 March, 2010

libros, livres, books!

I would really like to read more books.
Currently I'm enjoying Pride and Prejudice and I'm hoping to finish it over Spring Break.
Any suggestions for what to read once I'm done?
(photo from here)

5 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

AH, one of my favorite books.

You should read "I Capture the Castle." It is the perfect coming-of-age book.

March 24, 2010 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Justine said...

Franny and Zooey.

March 24, 2010 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

thanks for the suggestions!

March 24, 2010 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger You & Me::Love & Peace. said...

I've currently started "Becoming Human" by Jean Vanier. It's a national bestseller. It's non fiction and Vanier shares a profound human vision for creating a common good that radically changes our communities, our relationships, and ourselves by opening ourselves up to others who are perceived as weak, or different...so says the back cover of the book. :)
I'm only on the first chapter, but it sounds great so far!

March 25, 2010 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Donald Miller's new book: A Million Miles in a Thousand Years. One of the best books I've read this year!

March 26, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home