01 March, 2010

As I write this I am exhausted and on the verge of reexperiencing all the stress of school, but I am so content. I spent Friday through Sunday witnessing God and having Him completely redeem my perception of the human race; He showed me that there is reason yet to rejoice and be glad with this life on earth.
He blanketed us with snow, pure and beautiful, and surrounded us with people that made us smile until our faces hurt. He filled our stomachs and our hearts, breathed life into those who had been just breathing. He brought tears to our eyes and laughter to our souls in equal measure.
And now, with the warm sun welcoming me back to life "down the mountain," my reaction is to stand in awe of how unnecessary God's grace and beauty are. I am the most tainted, sullied, broken human being there is and yet I am made pure as snow to live the life He created me for. God is so good!

1 Comments:

Blogger Justine said...

Amen sistah (but seriously, we are). Thank you so much for speaking up and sharing. I was really touched by what you said.

March 1, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home