18 January, 2010
About Me

- Name: Katie
- Location: Santa Barbara, United States
Difficulties nerve the Spirit of a Man- they make our Prime object a Refuge as well as a Passion.
Previous Posts
- I realize I've been posting a lot of videos lately...
- too cute to not share
- copenhagen cycling
- Mr. Kerouac, ladies and gentlemen...
- 2 nights until Kids Helping Kids!studentswithpurpo...
- My new years resolution:
- Love these California winters
- My past few days
- For those who wonder why
- You're invited...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




2 Comments:
He is helping me get through some homework right now. Thank you A.A. Bondy, thank you.
P.S. Bummed I miss this. How was it?
It was so great! I just posted some videos from the night. He wasn't quite as charming or friendly as I would have hoped but oh well :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home