So this is the new year
A few things of note in my life recently:
- I recieved an award at the beginning of January, the Harriet Miller Youth Leadership Award, which was such an honor and it's been amazing how sweet and congratulatory my friends and family have been. Link to the article here
- I got my acceptance letter from Seattle Pacific University two weeks ago! (My first acceptance!) I went to visit January 28-31 and loved it...I'm trying not to make up my mind without hearing from other schools yet but it's quite a challenge, all I can do until the rest of the letters come is pray and hope that this is where God wants me
- I'm taking French 101 at City College and although it's un petit dificil, especially because I'm taking Spanish 103 at the same time, I am loving challenging myself and stepping out of my comfort zone linguistically. We'll see where this takes me :)
- I'm going to the Film Festival tonight! I get to take pictures for The King's Page, get my press pass and get some shots of Sandra Bullock! Bah!


2 Comments:
Katie! I am so glad to hear about all these incredible things. You are so amazing.
Hey Katie! Thank you for reading my blog! That's really nice of you. Glad to read that you enjoyed your visit to SPU! If you have any questions about relocating from SB to Seattle, shooot me an email! fralea@spu.edu I could pretty much go on and on about how awesome SPU/Seattle are, but I'm honest too. :) Anyways, thank you again!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home