13 February, 2010
About Me

- Name: Katie
- Location: Santa Barbara, United States
Difficulties nerve the Spirit of a Man- they make our Prime object a Refuge as well as a Passion.
Previous Posts
- ding dong, new music!
- Mmmm sun :)It's amazing what a little fresh (albei...
- So this is the new year
- The bear will dance and the organ will grind..
- A.A. Bondy
- I realize I've been posting a lot of videos lately...
- too cute to not share
- copenhagen cycling
- Mr. Kerouac, ladies and gentlemen...
- 2 nights until Kids Helping Kids!studentswithpurpo...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
Ah, this is one of those instances I really miss living in SB!
I've been thinking about that all weekend! It's going to be so hard to leave this
Katie, this post is really a bit cruel :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home