Busy!
What a busy season of life! I hesitate to say that because as soon as I admit it, I can't avoid that truth that it holds. But instead of focusing on the things that have me stressed out, I've decided to list things that I am grateful for that distract me from my anxieties.
1. Working out- I just read somewhere that in a poll, 80% of people said that if a magic pill could keep them thin, they would still exercise to feel healthy. I would have to agree.
2. Reading- I've been reading Love in the Time of Cholera for the past two months now and I'm determined to finish it soon! But I'm loving it nonetheless, it offers such a welcome respite in my day.
3. Verses to think about throughout the day (or week/month/etc.)- I've been trying to read Romans this month and there is just so much hope in Paul's writing, I love it.
4. Belly laughs- For small group we went caroling with some of the other senior girls and I always forget how much fun I have with them. Thank goodness retirement home residents don't care if we're terrible singers.
5. Daydreaming-

J.Crew

Love letters

Oh how I love lights this time of year!
1. Working out- I just read somewhere that in a poll, 80% of people said that if a magic pill could keep them thin, they would still exercise to feel healthy. I would have to agree.
2. Reading- I've been reading Love in the Time of Cholera for the past two months now and I'm determined to finish it soon! But I'm loving it nonetheless, it offers such a welcome respite in my day.
3. Verses to think about throughout the day (or week/month/etc.)- I've been trying to read Romans this month and there is just so much hope in Paul's writing, I love it.
4. Belly laughs- For small group we went caroling with some of the other senior girls and I always forget how much fun I have with them. Thank goodness retirement home residents don't care if we're terrible singers.
5. Daydreaming-
J.Crew

Love letters

Oh how I love lights this time of year!


1 Comments:
oh - love the twinkling lights over the canals... just magical!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home