Oh! (By the way)
I thought I'd post the inspiration for my blog title, "Pioneers! O Pioneers!", a poem by the great Walt Whitman, but it is rather long and I didn't want to confine it to this post so I'm just going to put up a link for those who are interested.
http://www.princeton.edu/~batke/logr/log_094.html
Recently it has also been used in a Levi's commercial which I'm quite fond of, so I'll post that instead (although it doesn't do it justice).
http://www.princeton.edu/~batke/logr/log_094.html
Recently it has also been used in a Levi's commercial which I'm quite fond of, so I'll post that instead (although it doesn't do it justice).


2 Comments:
I have always loved Levi adds... How could I not when the guy came out of the water wearing his wet denim. But them being cultured? Who guessed. Great post and great blog name
Walt Whitman is the man!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home