Just wanted to do another plug for the tumblr, since I'm not posting on here anymore. The link is katieshara.tumblr.com, hopefully that gets you to it!
04 October, 2010
About Me

- Name: Katie
- Location: Santa Barbara, United States
Difficulties nerve the Spirit of a Man- they make our Prime object a Refuge as well as a Passion.
Previous Posts
- Just as I am preparing to move to school in one sh...
- This is a great, revealing little film in anticipa...
- I had the immense joy of visiting friends and road...
- Better late than never
- S. Carey "All We Grow"
- Blueberry picking
- My dearest friend Hayden left early this morning t...
- These words of Donald Miller's are really resonati...
- Dios le bendiga
- I'm off to Guatemala! I will be serving outside of...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home