16 September, 2010

Just as I am preparing to move to school in one short week, the blog too will be relocating.
For a number of reasons I have just not been very happy with blogspot, I am a very visual person and because of the latest changes (as petty as this sounds) do not like the way P!OP! looks anymore.
SO I will now be posting on tumblr.
Here is the new Pioneers! O Pioneers!

In other news...
I am currently sitting in bed, in my wolf shirt, and cannot feel my lips, tongue, chin and cheeks.
Why, you may ask?
I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth out this morning- and I survived!
I know this is a routine procedure and basically everyone has their wisdom teeth out but not everyone has an irrational fear of needles. So this was big for me.
Case in point: At dinner last night my dad, who gets his wisdom teeth out tomorrow, said, "If Katie dies during her procedure, should I still go ahead with mine?"
All things considered, I think I did pretty well.

So while I am recovering I am also preparing to leave for school!
Packing begins today, a B B & Beyond trip will soon occur and the tears will inevitably start flowing.
I have been writing a lot and hope to share some of my reflections from the past week or so. I've been experiencing a lot despite the quiet of being one of the last people still left in town.
So all of that to come, but over on the other site!


2 Comments:

Blogger Justine said...

YAYYYY!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

September 16, 2010 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

Aww, getting wisdom teeth out suuucks. But only for a little while. I can't wait to see you! Let me know if I can help in any way!

September 17, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home