06 December, 2009

Rain

I've been contemplating starting a blog for the past few months now so I've finally decided to take the plunge! I'm hoping this is an avenue for me to "find my voice" as a writer and commit to self-reflection. Here's hoping I let my thoughts and emotions catch up with me :)

A few things I'm excited about at the moment:
1. CD's from the library- like having a generous friend with a very expansive music collection. Who knew? I plan to fully take advantage of this from now on. (Currently: Duffy [love!], Andrew Bird [love!], Clap Your Hands Say Yeah [eh.], and Neko Case [undecided])
2. A good weekend coming to a close- a birthday celebration at Via Vai, a lovely work-out followed by library run, Space, friends, and spending basically all day at church today. Not too shabby.
3. Rain storm- I love the sky before big rain. Nothing compares to the smell, the static in the air, the gray undertones of everything, and of course the rain itself!
4. Lights- Christmas lights are one of the best parts of this season.
5. Fun events next week- Royals Got Talent Tuesday night, Caroling with small group Wednesday night, Kid's Club Thursday night, busy busy!

And with that I say goodnight

3 Comments:

Blogger Justine said...

Clap Your Hands is an acquired taste but don't give up on them. They are incredible.

December 6, 2009 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Justine said...

oh and SO EXCITED about your blog.

December 6, 2009 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Iva Messy said...

so exciting! ;)

December 7, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home